How to Apply
- Complete the Pierce College International Student Admission Application (applications can also be sent by mail upon request).
International Student Application
- Access your current application account
- Education records:
- High school transcript (applicants to the High School Completion Program only).
- Proof of high school graduation or college/university attendance (applicants to the Intensive English Program or to the academic programs only.)
- Current bank statement showing sufficient funds to cover all expenses for the first academic year (Pierce College reserves the right to verify bank account information and/or require a student to pre-pay the first full quarter of tuition prior to issuing letter of acceptance and I-20 form). This equates to US$19,218 for academic programs (University Transfer, Professional/Technical or High School Completion), or US$17,814 for the Intensive English Program. For shorter periods of studies, students can show less in available funds; see Tuition and Fees.
- Photocopy of the identification page of applicant's passport.
- Application fee is US$50 (non-refundable).
Send your application materials by:
Pierce College International Education
9401 Farwest Drive SW
Lakewood, Washington 98498, USA
You may also need to send the following:
- For direct admission to college-level classes only: Proof of English proficiency.
- If you have a US sponsor: Form I-134, Affidavit of Support.
- If you are under age 18: Liability Release. Note: Students must be at least 16 by the first day of instruction. Please complete both sections of the form.
- If you are transferring to Pierce College from another U.S. school: Transfer In form.
Once these materials are received by Pierce College, we will determine your eligibility. If admitted, we will send you a letter of acceptance and an I-20 form (as required by the U.S. Bureau of Immigration and Citizenship Services).